Thursday, April 21, 2011

What not to do at a fake red carpet event

I went to a school event called MACE.  Don't ask me what it stands for, I don't have an answer.  I found a couple a friends in the hallway and offered to drive them to MACE.  Well, we all get there early to get seats; then the films didn't start until a half an hour after they were suppose to.  So Becky, my friend that I picked up, and I are sitting next to each other (which is the worst thing that theater could allow).  This combined with the boredom and the energy building up inside was a disaster waiting to happen. 

So after a few films there was a blank screen for the longest time.  Becky and I make some random comment that neither one of us can remember what it was and just start laughing.  We then laugh louder because we are laughing at each others laughs.  Everyone by now can hear us and join in on our laughter; which makes Becky and I laugh harder.  So by the end of the blank screen people were making comments and asking why we were laughing for us to reply with tears in our eyes, "Get us out of you heads...it's kinda dirty in there"

No comments:

Post a Comment