Sunday, April 17, 2011

Oh the things you can see...

So, 

I work as a outdoor cashier; 85% of the time it's boring and I just go into day dream mode and dream about all the food I wish I could be eating at the register.  But 15% of the time I get to see some ridiculous things.

One night a man walks into the outside yard and the moment I saw him I could not stop from laughing.  I felt bad and tried to control myself, but the closer he got the harder I laughed because I was able to see his outfit more clearly.  He had an awsome mohawk going on, but he was wearing an orange and maroon striped shirt, with black short shorts, knee high socks, fancy dress shoes, and was covered in mud from head to toe. 
His outfit was atrocious, but this guy was lean and super hot, but I still couldn't help but laugh at him. 

The reason he came in was to get the moss for his lizards; and I can't help but ask through my giggles, "what's with the get-up?" He replies, "Well, I had to go to work today; that's why I have fancy shoes on.  Then I had rugby right after work, and if my team won this game it would lead us into the playoffs.  We all made a deal if that happened we would all cut our hair to create mohawks."  I guess it's safe to say that his team won.  But in the end I did manage to get his number.

No comments:

Post a Comment