Monday, April 18, 2011

Luner Eclipse

For me the moon symbolizes dreams and hope.  This summer I'm going to China; yes I'm super excited, but today was probably one of the worst days and made me think twice about going.

So, for me to go to China I have to get all these shots.  This is not something on my top-things-to-do list; actually I'm terrified of needles.  So to start off my day I know that I have to go get shots; to make things better it is snowing like crazy in April; and to top things off I think I was smarter then the gal giving me the shots.

I walk in early to get my shots; the lady is 15min late because of the weather...understandable.  But she had to call people to see what shots she was suppose to give me, had to read forms on how to give me the shots, kept on losing the bandaids, and on top of that left the needles right next to me.

I almost ran out of the room saying screw China.  So then once I explain to her that I have a needle fear she tries to distract me; but she ends up distracting herself more then me.  It takes her forever just to put the damn needle in my arm because  she is so damn busy waving the needles around in her hand.

Then she makes me watch a movie once the shots are over, but she doesn't even know how to setup the TV.  THE TV!!!!  So, with my sore arms I ended up setting up the TV to play the dumbest, oldest movie in the world. 

I hate school doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment